Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

19.10.11

in case you were wondering

i've never been one to schedule my week around t.v. shows.
like ever.

okay other than Gossip Girl.

Well and i once was obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.
when i say obsessed...really there is no other word to use to describe well, maybe addicted.
i stopped for a few good reasons namely: my health.
1. i stayed up way to late so...
2. i wasn't sleeping.
3. my social life my have lacked some
and
4. i even started to think about changing my major my senior year of college for very valid reasons...
...my medical terminology and i could diagnose anything from a broken leg to bronchitis! pure talent.

So one day i stopped cold turkey and in the middle of a season too.

Thanks to my bff I now have netflix on my phone.
Do you know what this means?!
My time at the gym lately has consisted of me catching up.
I am one happy gym-go-er.

It's been awhile since i've been to the gym.
When i say a while i mean a long time.
like a month in a half.

SO tell me you secrets.
What keeps you a happy gym-go-er?!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hmmmm maybe if I got Netflix on my phone I'd go to the gym?? That's seriously an amazing idea!

Yo said...

i'm with chelsea on this one.

but when i do exercise, it's to keep a sexy bod for my lover boy to get home.

jen fuller said...

youre amazing to even go to the gym! oh i dunno..it's been somewhere around 2 years since ive set foot in a gym. yikes, now THAT is a long time!

Carlie said...

I love going to the gym, but find it much more enjoyable if there is a show I like to watch on too. I will plan around the time to go to the gym depending on the start time of a TV show. That way I get 30 minutes of cardio, and a good laugh while I watch and exercise!

from head 2 toe said...

You already said it. Netflix baby! I can't watch my re-runs of The Hills unless I am on the ellptical. Works well for me!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K freak, I need to do that at the gym! Breaking Bad is my ALL time fave. Start it. Like NOW! You'll die it's so good! It's on Netflix!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Hey there! Just found your blog. Love the font, and the simplicity, and the fact that you go to the gym, which I am horribly slacking off on lately. But when I do - Modern Family is my current fave to watch.

Kenzie said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Grey's and I have netflix on my phone too :)

Katie B. said...

when you figure it out... let me know. i need to whip this body of mine into some kind of shape.

Shauna said...

kelsey, we should play. like, for reals!!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

Sometimes, the most productive moments happen at the gym. I haven't been in a while, but I remember last quarter, my roommate hammered through a GIANT deck of flashcards while on the elliptical. :)

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Becca said...

netflix has saved me since having a baby AND if i can get my biscuit to the gym to watch it?? yeah baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...