Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

12.1.12

My baby sis left me for the Key West.
I don't totally blame her for a number of reasons namely:
I'm in Utah and its winter.

She has been blogging it has made me realize I've missed the blogging world.

Here is a little update of my exciting life.

October
I love Fall but, I'm not a huge Halloween fan. Dance parties. dressing up like a hoe. and chili are not high on my list (although Hokus Pokus gets me everytime)BUT I'll have you know I loved this year.

That is right
{Rock. Paper. Scissors}


November
Thanksgiving was filled with family and friends! Best.Thanks.ever.

{with my favorite little girlies}


December
Brings Memories of: Ice skating. Nephews. Family&Friends. Frantic shopping. Game nights. Baking. And Nienie.



January
Has given me high hopes for a fabulous New Year! I LOVE January. I love setting goals. I love looking at the pass year and I LOVE looking at the future.


Here's to HAPPY 2012 :)
{If you want a happy future, start living happy now}

5 comments:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

You are adorable :)

Gentri said...

haha! YAY! So glad you enjoyed Halloween this year. It really was so much fun. :D

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! You have had a busy last few months!

By the way... I saw your costume a few months ago on a blog. It was entered into a costume contest. I voted for you! I loved that costume idea :)

Jessica Ruud said...

Love your blog!!! I'm in Utah too!

Nicole Craven said...

love this!! hope you don't freeze, you should head out to key west too

Lovelyinfluence.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...