Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

4.4.12

rumor has it...

I'm moving to Arizona.

You're probably thinking...

"Kelsey, you've only visited twice!"
"Ummm we know you LOVE the sun BUT summers are literally HOT."
"whose the boy?"
"wtf"
Or most the most common:
"WHY?"

My answer: Why not?!

I'm at a time in my life where I feel like I can do; exciting, sparatic, adventurous or even boring things, if I choose to.
...If truth be told, I hate making decisions unless; I know exactly what I want, and this, this is something I not only want but I need it.

So, here it is:

It all started in July 2006, freshman year of college.
I made some friends who were from "AZ" and they had nothing but absolutely wonderful, delightful things to say about Arizona.

Fast forward a couple years...

2009 Cara Bear decided to go to school in Thatcher, AZ. She had a delightful time and always had an awesome tan (year-round mind you)

2010 Jamie and Conrad decided to go move to Glendale, AZ for Conrad to go to Medical School (where they currently live:))
2011 I graduated in April and set a few goals...a couple of them being: 1 get a job(check) and 2 live at home for a year(check, check!)
2012 March. My first AZ visit was 3 days 2 nights and I already knew I had to live there...so I came back to Utah on Sunday and you better believe Monday morning I was applying for jobs in Mesa.

One week and a half later, my second visit to AZ for a job interview: visit 4 days 3 nights.
The following Tuesday I was offered the job but needed a couple days to think about things, I called the next day to: decline.

Same week:  I was given the opportunity to keep my current job AND transfer locations (um blessings?!!) How could I say no? Not possible people!

longest story ever only in a nut shell:
I'm moving to AZ and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Arizona may be deathly hot. In fact, I heard recently that it is against the law to deny anyone water (ex: they come to your house for water, you must give) We don't know if this is true...but let's say it is...UM hello, what in the world happened for them to create this law? a bit freaky, but i'll take it!

I'm sad to leave my little boos, as well as the rents, my sibilings and the bff

But

I am beyond excited to be so close to my little munchkins and Jamie, Conrad and their little bean who is on the way!


So, bring on the heat AZ :) 

10 comments:

Kenzie said...

So exciting!!!

from head 2 toe said...

Welcome to AZ! It's a fun place! :)

Mugdha said...

I grew up in AZ, and honestly, I think you'll like it! Sure, the summer is boiling, but you don't have to spend that much time outside of the air conditioning, so it's not the worst thing ever.

Gentri said...

I am SO excited for you! Seriously, this is the time in your life to do things like this! When else can you just randomly pack up and move?! It will be such an adventure and I am proud of you. :) You WILL be staying with me at least for one night, alright?!

JaMie said...

I loved this post just to hear the process. It seems fast but it sounds like it has been in the workings for years! I am beyond excited for you to be here and be a huge part of our family. It makes me sad for you to have to leave those mega adorable little boys, Kurtifer and Mom and Dad:( Soak up these next few weeks with them and know that you can always come get a home cooked meal over here:) xoxo

KP said...

where will u be working and most importantly, where will u be living?! this is awesome!! you will love it here :)

Katie B. said...

Even though I have not seen you in.... FOREVER. Utah will not feel the same knowing you are no longer here, BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Change is such a good thing. You are going to love AZ.

Sarah Stout said...

YAY! That's so exciting! :) That will be so cool to be so close to Jamie.

Melissa said...

Hi! I'm some random person sifting through blogs and being from AZ,(Thatcher by the way) your ppost caught my eye.
I do know it is a law for a business, (such as a store/fast food place/hotel ect.) to give you water for free if you ask for it. Truthfully, I do not know if this law extends to your personal home. Honestly though if someone came asking for water I would give them as much as they need.
I'm assuming this is law because of how fast a person can die in AZ heat. I don't know how people living here can forget this fact. But I guess it happens. ^.^ Good luck!

Melissa Tippets said...

wow i am behind in life, in blogging for sure. I am so happy for you! It sure does look like someone is supposed to be in AZ!! love you Kels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...