Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

5.7.12

#Happy4th

July is my favorite month. Seriously. Actually...next to March #mybirthday and Decemeber #Christmas. and I LOVE October. 
Okay, July is my favorite summer month!

#holly #roomies

So I had my first Diamondbacks game experience #joy #iloveAZ #goDBacks

A few I took away from this...
A diamondback is a snake #notokaywiththis #ew
Never park at the very top of a parking garage if attending a holiday event in a large city, or ever #tafficjam
Chase Stadium only has 1 Chase ATM #weird #whyichoosewellsfargo
If you want your twitt to be shown on the big screen have me twitt it :) #mineappearedtwice #@kelseyanne_says


 #1reasonilovejuly #DanielHudsoncallmemaybe #baseball

 i love july. 
i love celebrating independence. 
i love celebrating birthdays.
i love fireworks.
i love watermelon.
i love family gatherings.
i love baseball.
i love water.
i love green grass. 
i love red. white. and blue.
i love parades. 

#johnjay? #roomies 


Hope your 4th was fabulous! xoxo


2 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

We miss Jon Jay & Rich! I listen to them via I heart radio! Ha ha ha ha :)

Kelsey said...

yes! jon jay and rich! i knew i was missing one of their names, i couldn't remember which one. they are hilarious. hope michigan is treating y'all well :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...