Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

6.7.12

reason #512 why i LOVE arizona

fact: i've heard it's illegal to cut these down 
#bummer BECAUSE i would love one in my room. 
#favoritecatcusoutthere

i love slightly obsessed with workout clothes. 
call me craaaaazy. #itsfine
there is a little city in Arizona (not sure if it's really little but the name sounds little)called, Anthem.
they have outlets.
i'm not a HUGE fan of outlets unless it's Nike because of the workout clothes, obviously.
i have never heard of an Under Armor outlet until today.
i haven't been yet, but you better believe i am on my way out the door.
wish me luck! #cannot wait.
maybe it'll be my new favorite outlet?
What's your favorite outlet?!

have a fabulous weekend!
shop til you drop! 
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

i MISS YOU SO MUCH. so MUCH!!

Katie B. said...

I love outlets!!

Kelsey said...

Ahhhh miss you girls!!!

Sarah said...

I also love Nike outlets!!

I've nominated you for a Liebster Award-- check it out: http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/07/sweet-valerie-over-at-make-mine-cosmo.html

Sammantha said...

Newest follower, gotta say I'm loving your blog so far!

Stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...